Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 25!

"15 there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to lose
15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live..."

What better way to ring in your quarter-century birthday than being in a foreign country with your friends, eating delicious shabu shabu, drinking huge pitchers of cheap Korean beer, and singing and dancing like crazy in a noraebang room at the bar? It doesn't get much better than it did on Friday, and it was definitely a night to remember for all its fun and entertainment! I was really happy that so many of my friends came together for some food and celebration, and got along well. My friendships with my coworkers are ones I hope I can carry on after I leave this school at the end of the month and move to Reading Town.

**It's also scary to think I have been in Korea for almost a whole year now...wow!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails