Monday, March 31, 2008

More music to the ears...

An addendum to my post earlier about music. I sometimes hear current hip-hop/rap music here, as is the trend to play it loudly from the speakers at the stores downtown to try and get your attention. But the most interesting thing is hearing "Soulja Boy" in Korean. Now that is quite the cultural experience!

Also, my first Activity Day at the school and I didn't even have to do anything! I didn't even need to be there, since I didn't have an activity to run. But I got up early and went in anyway to finish my kindergarten report cards and monthly plans. Got that done, and then had a nice break until 3 pm. So I went to the bank to exchange some money, and came back to my apartment to relax. Too bad more days can't be like that! I'm just glad next week will be easy, Tuesday is our field trip, and Wednesday we have off from school since it is an Election Day here. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails