Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sometimes all you need is some catchy KPop

Catchy KPop tunes help shoo away the doldrums, and if you're lucky, get your foot tapping and body moving (also good for the gym!).  Luckily, the latest music from Wonder Girls and Girls Generation does just that.


The Wonder Girls' new single is titled "Be My Baby" and to me, the choreography carries a lot of elements over from Beyonce's popular "Single Ladies."  The tune itself reminds me of another song I can't quite put my finger on, however.




I have been hearing Girls Generation's "The Boys" everywhere in the stores these days, having been out for a few weeks now. It won't be long before the same is true of the Wonder Girls, and then there will be some stiff competition for airplay.



While searching for the latest Wonder Girls' single on YouTube, I found this cool video from a live cover performance they did of "Nothin' on You" by B.O.B. for Billboard Studio Sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails