Monday, April 1, 2013

Final Update

Now that I've returned to the US, the kimchi part of my Kimchi Chronicles has drawn to a close.  I want to thank everyone who followed me on this five-year journey around the world to Korea, and on the little side trips along the way.  When I first started this blog I never imagined the response it would evoke, nor that so many people would come to check it out.  It was merely a way for my family and friends to stay up-to-date about my life overseas, but it became so much more thanks to all of you!  Thanks for taking an interest in my life in Korea, Korean food, culture, and for sticking with me through all the ups and downs.  I hope it has been just as much of a learning experience as it has been for me.  I know I will never be the same Heather that left NC in 2008 for a place she had never seen before.  It was well worth the change.

What will your next adventure be?  Be brave, be bold, and don't hesitate to take a leap of faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails