Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Making good on my goals

So far, 2010 has shown to be a good year with many new opportunities presenting themselves.  And some of the goals I made at the start of the year have slowly come around.  For starters, I find myself blogging much more regularly than before, on a wide range of topics.  I've met a few people this year who told me they read my blog prior to coming to Korea, so I am aiming to keep it as updated, interesting, and informative as possible!

Another goal that I am happy to have achieved is upgrading my camera.  I did a lot of research before I decided on and purchased my Canon Powershot SX120IS this past weekend.  (I think the Canon salesman was happy I finally bought it, since I had been ogling it for the past few months!)  On Sunday I took it out around Sangmu to test out the different features.  I am very satisfied with my choice, and can't wait to see what other moments I can capture in the future!  I have started a separate blog just for my Korea photos--and you can find it here.

I've also gotten back into studying Korean, since I found my motivation once more.  Like I said, it comes and goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails