1) Invest in a better camera. I find myself taking more and more pictures these days, and finally decided that I should have a camera that can do more than my little point-and-shoot. I have my eye on a Canon Powershot SX20 IS, and will be waiting and saving to get that.
2) Improve my photo and video editing skills. I have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop, along with other programs that I'm slowly learning to use and would like to know more about.
3) Work on my hobbies. I like to make handicrafts in my free time: jewelry and crocheting/knitting. I also like to put puzzles together and play my guitar. I want to learn how to play more songs this year.
4) Read more books. I am always in the middle of at least 2 or 3 books, and I have many that I have yet to read or want to read!
5) Upgrade my IPod. I need more space for music and applications, and 8 gigs is not enough.
6) Travel to more places. There are many things I have yet to see in Korea, and outside of the country --and more pictures to take!
7) Update my blog more frequently. I sometimes go on a good run with updating often, and then sort of slack off for a period. I would like to become more regular with my updates. *This is a harder one to do when it's hard to find time!*
8) Get back into studying Korean more. Refresh my Spanish. Possibly learn Japanese? My brain needs more wrinkles from knowledge. I was going strong with Korean for a while, but have seemed to hit a plateau on learning recently, despite my efforts to keep studying and adding to my vocabulary.
I don't like to make the standard "lose weight, exercise more, drink less" resolutions because (A) I don't drink a lot or often and (B) I know I'm not the most enjoyable gym-goer. I think that the points I wrote above are a lot more reasonable and achievable.
So, what would you like to do this year?