Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome Things about Korea #14: 5,000 won pizza

I don't eat or crave pizza very often, but when I do, there's nothing better than getting a bargain on my pie.  There are a few shops in Korea that specialize in tasty, but inexpensive pizzas--Pizza School and Nanta Pizza are the most popular around here.

If the urge strikes, then I'll head down to my local Pizza School (not even 5 minutes walk from my apartment), and order a yummy combination pizza to go.  This has 8 slices and yields a few days worth of meals, so it's quite a bargain.  Add in a small side of garlic dipping sauce (900 won) for the crust, and everything's set!  It would cost about $5.03 back home...and it kind of reminds me of those days in college when we'd order the Gumby Dammit on our student budgets and enjoy every last bit of crust-only goodness.  That was cheap, good pizza, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails